Just to the point, lets prepare the ingredients:
- 3 or 4 beaten eggs
- chopped green onion / can add chopped carrot and onion also
- beef corned / spam / sausage or any meats available
- tomato sauce
- dried salted seaweed layers
- cooked rice
- oil for fry
Lets make it then!
1. Heat the oil, just like 2-3 table spoon, and put all chopped things (such as green onion, carrot, and onion), stir it for like 3minutes.
2. Add meats, i am using beef corned, stir again until you can smell the deliciousness.
3. Add rice and tomato sauce. Mix it gently until properly mixed. Then put it aside for a while.
Now this is the hardest part, but challenging!
1. Add 1-2 table spoon of oil, and add the eggs but not all of it. Just like 1/4 portion.
2. With low heat, spread it even on the pan, and let it cooked slowly.
3. After like half cooked, you add the dried salted seaweed layers in front off the eggs, and add the rice that we cooked and mixed before.
4. Now you have to roll and flip!! And let the dish only taking half side of the pan... and again add more eggs in the clean side of the pan, then roll it again. Do it until all eggs finish!!
|Well... not so beautiful, but still taste okay!|