My mom once said, it's okay if you can't cook even though you are a women, but you should have an ability to cook the dish you loved at least! So today, I will show you how to cook tomatoes with eggs stir fry. I think the idea of the dish was came from Chinese.
Before we start, let's prepare the ingredients. As you see the tittle I wrote, tomatoes and eggs are the main ingredients. Ah...For the record, this can serve 2 people.
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 eggs
Always add one more egg from the number of your tomatoes. (Ex: 5tomatoes 6eggs, 1tomato 2eggs)
- 2 tea spoons of salt
- 2 table spoons of sugar
- 2 table spoon of cooking oil
Don't be afraid to put too much sugar, because basically tomatoes are sour, so you don't want that on your dish.
- A little bit of chopped green onion (optional)
Now, lets begin. I promise, you can mastered it just in one try, and it will cost you like only 5 minutes to cook. First, crack the eggs and mix it, then cut all tomatoes into thin slices (we want all the juices from tomatoes comes out!).
- Put 1 table spoon of cooking oil into the frying pan, heat it and gently put the eggs, stir it into a scramble eggs until no more liquid but not too dry, then rest it into an empty bowl or plate if you like.
- Next, with the same empty frying pan, heat another 1 table spoon of cooking oil then put all tomato slices, all of it! Close it with cover for 2-3minutes, it will let the juices comes out generously.
- After 3minutes pass, remove the cover, put all the salt, sugar, and chopped green onion, don't forget to stir it.
- After another seconds, bring back the scrambled eggs we have before into the fryping pan that full with tomatoes and the juices, stir it gently and break apart all the eggs, let the eggs absorb the delicious tomato juice, then serve.